Custom Search

Monday, June 4, 2012

Song Collection American IDOL Top 10 Season 11

American IDOL Season 11 Top 10

Finale - Part 2

  • The Top 12: Runaway Baby
  • Phillip & John Fogerty: Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
  • Phillip & John Fogerty: Bad Moon Rising
  • Joshua & Fantasia: Take Me To The Pilot
  • Top 12 Girls & Chaka
  • Where Have You Been
  • Skylar & Reba: Turn On The Radio
  • Jessica Sanchez: I Will Always Love You
  • Top 12 Guys & Neil Diamond
  • Jennifer Lopez's Finale Performance
  • Ace & Diana: The Proposal
  • Hollie & Jordin Sparks: You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Tribute to Robin Gibb
  • Jessica & Jennifer Holliday: And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
  • Jessica & Phillip: Up Where We Belong
  • Phillips: Idol Coronation

Finale - Part 1

  • Jessica Sanchez: I Have Nothing
  • Phillip Phillips: Stand By Me
  • Jason Derulo: Undefeated
  • Jessica Sanchez: The Prayer
  • Phillip Phillips: Movin' Out
  • Jessica Sanchez: Change Nothing
  • Phillip Phillips: Home
  • Scotty McCreery: Please Remember Me

Top 3

  • Joshua Ledet: I'd Rather Go Blind
  • Jessica Sanchez: My All
  • Phillip Phillips: Beggin'
  • Joshua Ledet: Imagine
  • Jessica Sanchez: I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
  • Phillip Phillips: Disease
  • Joshua Ledet: No More Drama
  • Phillip Phillips: We've Got Tonight
  • Jessica Sanchez: I'll Be There
  • Group Performance: Got To Get You Into My Life
  • Adam Lambert: Never Close Our Eyes
  • Lisa Marie Presley: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Top 4

  • Phillip Phillips: Have You Ever Seen The Rain
  • Hollie Cavanagh: Faithfully
  • Joshua Ledet: You Raise Me Up
  • Jessica Sanchez: Steal Away
  • Joshua & Phillip: This Love
  • Hollie & Jessica: Eternal Flame
  • Group Performance: Waiting For A Girl Like You
  • Phillip Phillips: Volcano
  • Hollie Cavanagh: I Can't Make You Love Me
  • Joshua Ledet: It's A Man's Man's Man's World
  • Jessica Sanchez: And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
  • Group Performance: California Dreamin'
  • David Cook: The Last Song I'll Write For You
  • Jennifer Lopez: Dance Again

Top 5

  • Hollie Cavanagh: River Deep Mountain High
  • Phillip Phillips: The Letter
  • Skylar Laine: Fortunate Son
  • Joshua & Phillip: You've Lost That Loving Feeling
  • Jessica Sanchez: Proud Mary
  • Joshua Ledet: Ain't Too Proud Too Beg
  • Hollie Cavanagh: Bleeding Love - Top 5
  • Phillip Phillips: Time Of The Season
  • Hollie, Jessica & Skylar: Higher and Higher
  • Skylar Laine: You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
  • Jessica Sanchez: You Are So Beautiful
  • Joshua Ledet: To Love Somebody
  • Carrie Underwood: Blown Away

Top 6

  • The Top 6 Perform with Queen
  • Jessica Sanchez: Bohemian Rhapsody
  • Skylar Laine: The Show Must Go On
  • Joshua Ledet: Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  • Elise Testone: I Want It All
  • Phillip Phillips: Fat Bottomed Girls
  • Hollie Cavanagh: Save Me
  • Jessica Sanchez: Dance With My Father
  • Skylar Laine: Tattoos On This Town
  • Joshua Ledet: Ready For Love
  • Elise Testone: Bold As Love
  • Phillip Phillips:The Stone
  • Hollie Cavanagh: The Climb
  • Stefano Langone: I'm On A Roll

Top 7 Redux

  • Hollie Cavanagh: Rolling In The Deep
  • Colton Dixon: Bad Romance
  • Elise Testone: No One
  • Phillip Phillips:
  • Jessica Sanchez: Fallin'
  • Skylar Laine: Born This Way
  • Joshua Ledet: I Believe
  • Hollie Cavanagh: Son Of A Preacher Man
  • Colton Dixon: September
  • Elise Testone: Let's Get It On
  • Phillip Phillips: In The Midnight Hour
  • Jessica Sanchez: Try A Little Tenderness
  • Skylar Laine: Heard It Through The Grapevine
  • Joshua Ledet: A Change Is Gonna Come
  • Group Song: Dancing In The Street
  • Kris Allen: The Vision of Love

Top 7

  • Skylar Laine: Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You
  • Colton Dixon: Love The Way You Lie
  • Elise & Phillip: Somebody That I Used to Know
  • Jessica Sanchez: Stuttering
  • Joshua Ledet: Runaway Baby
  • Skylar & Colton: Don't You Wanna Stay
  • Hollie Cavanagh: Perfect
  • Phillip Phillips: Give A Little More
  • Jessica & Joshua & Hollie: What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)
  • Elise Testone: YoĆ¼ and I
  • Group Song: Raise Your Glass
  • James Durbin: Higher Than Heaven

Top 8

  • DeAndre Brackensick: I Like It
  • Elise Testone: I Want To Know What Love Is
  • Skylar & Colton: Islands In The Stream
  • Phillip Phillips: That's All
  • Hollie & DeAndre: I'm So Excited
  • Joshua Ledet: If You Don't Know Me By Now
  • Jessica Sanchez: How Will I Know
  • Elise & Phillip: Stop Draggin' My Heart Around
  • Hollie Cavanagh: Flashdance . . . What A Feeling
  • Jessica & Joshua: I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)
  • Colton Dixon: Time After Time
  • Skylar Laine: Wind Beneath My Wings
  • Kellie Pickler: Where's Tammy Wynette

Top 9

  • Colton Dixon: Everything
  • Skylar Laine: Gunpowder And Lead
  • Colton, Phillip & Elise
  • Heejun Han: A Song For You
  • Hollie Cavanagh: Jesus Take The Wheel
  • DeAndre Brackensick: Sometimes I Cry
  • Jessica Sanchez: Sweet Dreams
  • Heejun, Joshua & DeAndre
  • Phillip Phillips: Still Rainin'
  • Joshua Ledet: Without You
  • Skylar, Hollie & Jessica: Like A Prayer
  • Elise Testone: Whole Lotta Love
  • Scotty McCreery: Water Tower Town

Top 10

  • DeAndre Brackensick: Only The Good Die Young
  • Erika Van Pelt: New York State Of Mind
  • Joshua Ledet: She's Got A Way
  • Skylar Laine: Shameless
  • Elise Testone: Vienna
  • Phillip Phillips: Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)
  • Hollie Cavanagh: Honesty
  • Heejun Han: My Life
  • Jessica Sanchez: Everybody Has A Dream
  • Colton Dixon: Piano Man
  • The Top 10 Group Performance
  • Haley Reinhart: Free

No comments:

Post a Comment