Custom Search

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Phillip Phillips is Suffering Severe Sinus Infection - After American idol finale

Surgery after American Idol

American idol champ Phillip Phillips has been delayed for his Surgery due to fever. According to TMZ he has been forced to reschedule a planned kidney operation after falling ill. He is suffering from a severe sinus infection that cause burning fever.

Phillip Phillips Severe Sinus Infection

Phillips suffered eight kidney operations during the American idol competition. He the 21-year old singer beat the 16-year old Filipina-Mexican Jessica Sanchez said about the competition ""I had some bad days and I had some pretty good days". "It was rough at times, and there were a couple of times I thought about going ahead and getting out and getting the surgery done.", "But I had a lot of great doctors and a lot of great people who helped me out through it. I'm blessed to have that. I came close to almost dropping out to get the surgery done, but my doctors helped me out a lot through it."


Related Articles of Jessica Sanchez and Phillip Phillips

Girl Power
Live with Kelly
What's Next for Phillips
Phillips Highest Digital Download - Nielsen
Jessica Sanchez US Show "Today"
Phillip Phillips Surgery Delayed
Song Collection American IDOL Top 10 Season 11
Jessica Sanchez Will be Singing National Anthem
Phillip Phillips Idol Tour
Jessica Sanchez Perform Live at the NBA finals

No comments:

Post a Comment