Custom Search

Friday, June 1, 2012

Jessica Sanchez US Show "Today" Live Concert

Jessica‘s version of “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston

“It has not sunk in yet, I still can’t believe I am here,” she exclaimed, visibly excited from a high of performing a couple of songs inside the famed NBC studios of the Today Show.

“I’m exhausted but I’m also excited to do everything. It’s the adrenaline rush every single second,” she said smiling. “I never envisioned it to be like this but I knew that I was going to be very busy and always working. I don’t regret it.”

Jessica Proud to be Fil-Mexican

“I love you guys! Hopefully, on tour we can stop by (the Philippines), we’ll see about that. Definitely, one day, I would really want to visit myself,” she shared.

Jessica Sanchez brought her powerful pipes to the Today show this morning (May 31), performing two numbers not many people can pull off: Whitney Houston‘s version of “I Will Always Love You”, and Dreamgirls tune “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going”

Matt Lauer interviews Jessica Sanchez about her experience in american idol season 11.

Jessica Sanchez "And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going" by Dreamgirls

Jessica Sanchez said “I mean, there’s been some bumpy moments in the competition, but I made it to the finale. So no regrets at all,” “He really fought through the competition, not only mentally but physically, too, with his health issues,” she said during her appearance on Today, referencing Phillips’ kidney troubles. “I’m really proud of him.”

Related Articles of Jessica Sanchez and Phillip Phillips

Girl Power
Live with Kelly
What's Next for Phillips
Phillips Highest Digital Download - Nielsen
Jessica Sanchez US Show "Today"
Phillip Phillips Surgery Delayed
Song Collection American IDOL Top 10 Season 11
Jessica Sanchez Will be Singing National Anthem
Phillip Phillips Idol Tour
Jessica Sanchez Perform Live at the NBA finals

No comments:

Post a Comment