Custom Search

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

AMERICAN IDOL - Jessica Sanchez' s Whitney Houston: How Will I Know


Jennifer Lopez says "your vocals just make everything go away for me, can't believe they're coming out of that little body." Steven Tyler says, "I don't think I've ever heard you sing where I can judge you. Your vocals are just fantastic."

Randy Jackson says he got to work with Houston on the song, finishing with, "I can't believe the maturity you have."
Elise Testone and Phillip Phillips next do an indulgent duet version of Stevie Nicks' "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around," it's like a contest to see who can milk the song the most. I guess they mesh in that way, but it's not that enjoyable for me.
Judges really like it; "very nice," says Jackson.

Previous songs of Jessica Sanchez

How Will I Know
Sweet Dreams
Everybody Has A Dream
I Will Always Love You

related articles

joshua ledet
Phillip Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment