Custom Search

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jessica Sanchez is Saved

Jessica Sanchez is Saved from Elimination by the Judges



Jennifer actually snatched the microphone from Jessica and said, “Give me that mic. This is crazy. Yes, we’re using the save.” Randy said, “This girl is one of the best singers in America ever.” He then urged everyone to vote for the best on the show this season. Jessica sang Deborah Cox’s “Nobody’s Supposed to Be Here” as the credits rolled.
"'Idol' is indeed aging and it will likely never regain the ratings it once boasted," said Jeffrey McCall, a communications professor at DePauw University. "'The Voice' has surprised me with the traction it has generated. It really does come off as younger than 'Idol.'"
"I don't expect anything. I just do what I do' she said. 'Whatever happens happens. I just want people to know I've been working hard my whole life."
“You don’t have to go home, baby,” Lopez added.
"We are saving Jessica, without any doubt!” Jackson said

Jessica Sanchez message after saved



American idol related videos - top 7

Joshua Ledet Runaway Baby
Jessica Sanchez: Stuttering
Phillip Phillips Give A Little More
Skylar Laine Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You - Top 7
Colton Dixon: Love The Way You Lie
Elise Testone performs "Yoü and I" by Lady Gaga
Hollie Cavanagh: Perfect
Jessica Sanchez and Joshua Ledet
Colton Dixon and Skylar Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment