Custom Search

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jessica Sanchez: Stuttering

Stuttering by Jazmine Sullivan



"That voice can move anybody," says Jimmy, who doesn't really know the song. "She has soul, power, finesse." So Jimmy's signing her, no matter what happens, you just know it. And Akon's had his eye on her since before the finals.

"Jessica, every time I hear you sing, I forget where I am," Steven says.

"With the right song, there's no stopping her," Jimmy says. Akon thinks she's going to be a legend.

"Jessica, every time I hear you sing, I forget where I am," Tyler said.
"With the right song, there's no stopping her," Idol's mentor in residence Jimmy Iovine said about Sanchez during rehearsals."That voice can move anybody," he added.

American idol related videos - top 7

Joshua Ledet Runaway Baby
Jessica Sanchez: Stuttering
Phillip Phillips Give A Little More
Skylar Laine Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You - Top 7
Colton Dixon: Love The Way You Lie
Elise Testone performs "YoĆ¼ and I" by Lady Gaga
Hollie Cavanagh: Perfect
Jessica Sanchez and Joshua Ledet
Colton Dixon and Skylar Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment