Custom Search

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Phillip Phillips The Stone

Phillip Phillips performs "The Stone" by the Dave Matthews Band

"Very entertaining, very off the wall," Steven says. "Typical Phillip Phillips. ... I love that you take chances like that." But he didn't seem to really like it.

Jennifer thinks it was too obscure, too artsy. "Each one of you has a shot to win -- especially you, Phillip -- so I get a little scared when you do that. ... I need you to do songs that are going to get you on that last show, so you can win."

Randy disagrees. "What you just did is you showed your true colors, once again. ... I love that you're an artist, I loved the whole 6/8 of it, with the bari sax and the violin." Die, sink or swim, Phillip Phillips will always be Phillip Phillips. "I love it, dude. Nice."


Related Videos on American idol top 6 finalist

Jessica Sanchez singing Bohemian Rhapsody
Jessica Sanchez Dance With My Father
Skylar Laine The Show Must Go On
Skylar Laine Tattoos On This Town
Joshua Ledet Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Joshua Ledet Ready For Love
Elise Testone I Want It All
Elise Testone Bold As Love
Phillip Phillips Fat Bottomed Girls
Phillip Phillips The Stone
Hollie Cavanagh Save Me
Hollie Cavanagh The Climb

No comments:

Post a Comment