Custom Search

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Phillip Phillips UGot It Bad

American Idol - Phillip Phillips -- U Got It Bad -- American Idol 11 Top 7



"You got melody now, the band was great," Steven says. "With you, we never know what we're going to get. It was great tonight."

"That was so sexy," Jennifer says. "I love when you show that side of you. It just shows your versatility."

"I smile every week that I see you," Randy says. "I love it that this year, we have a true artist on the stage. By that, I mean, every time he comes up, he tries to be original and, most importantly, he tries to be himself."

American idol Related Videos April 18 sesson 11


JESSICA SANCHEZ Fallin by Alicia Keys
Phillip Phillips UGot It Bad
colton dixon Bad Romance
Skylar Heard It Through the Grapevine
Elise Testone Lets Get It On
Jessica Sanchez Try a Little Tenderness
Hollie Cavanagh Rolling In The Deep
Elise Testone No One

No comments:

Post a Comment