Custom Search

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Joshua Ledet Ready For Love

Joshua Ledet performs "Ready For Love" by India.Arie at the Top 6

"All I can say, dude, is another unbelievable performance," Randy says. He especially loved the run at the end.

"I don't even know what to say anymore to you," Jennifer tells him. "That was transcendent."

"All I can say is, I hope the label finds you a bunch of good songs, man, and you're off to the moon," Steven says.


Related Videos on American idol top 6 finalist

Jessica Sanchez singing Bohemian Rhapsody
Jessica Sanchez Dance With My Father
Skylar Laine The Show Must Go On
Skylar Laine Tattoos On This Town
Joshua Ledet Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Joshua Ledet Ready For Love
Elise Testone I Want It All
Elise Testone Bold As Love
Phillip Phillips Fat Bottomed Girls
Phillip Phillips The Stone
Hollie Cavanagh Save Me
Hollie Cavanagh The Climb

1 comment: