Custom Search

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

American Idol Season 11 Finale Expectation

Jessica Sanchez and Phillip Phillips Messages - American Idol Finale

Jessica And Phillip Messages


Phillip Phillips American idol finale

“I’m just a normal guy who loves to play music,” said Phillips. “I just happened to get lucky and I'm so blessed by it. I'm so excited.”


Jessica Sanchez American idol finale

“Being in the position I'm in now is more than I could have ever asked for,” added Sanchez. “I've been looking forward to auditioning for American Idol ever since the first season. And now, the first season that I’m eligible, I've made it to the Top Two! It's crazy what you can do when you put your mind and heart to it! I don't know what could be better than this.”


Source: Americanidol.com

Related Artices - American Idol Finale

American Idol Season 11 Finale Expectation
Phillip Phillips Journey to Hollywood
Jessica Sanchez Journey to Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment