Custom Search

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Joshua Ledet It's a Man's, Man's, Man's World

Joshua Ledet: 'It's a Man's Man's Man's World' by James Brown's American idol season 11 top 4 second song

"I've never heard anything like that in my life!" Steven Tyler says.

Jennifer thinks people may have thought they'd heard everything Joshua had to give. "They hadn't!"

"I think it's the greatest song for you," Randy tells him. "I think it's one of the best performances in the history of any singing show."



Related Videos American idol top 4


Phillip Phillips Have You Ever Seen the Rain
Hollie Cavanagh Faithfully Video
Jessica Sanchez Steal Away videos
Joshua Ledet You Raise Me Up
Jessica Sanchez And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
Joshua Ledet It's a Man's, Man's, Man's World
Phillip Phillips sang "Volcano" by Damien Rice
Hollie Cavanagh I Cant Make You Love Me
Joshua & Phillip This Love
Hollie & Jessica Eternal Flame
Hollie Cavanagh Message

No comments:

Post a Comment