Custom Search

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hollie & Jessica Eternal Flame

Hollie and Jessica perform "Eternal Flame" by The Bangles at the Top 4 performance show American idol season 11

"That was a little strange for me, actually," says Randy, who was disappointed that Jessica never got to go into her high range. "I didn't get the best of either of you from that."

"I didn't think it was as bad as all that," says Jennifer, who says that both singers have sweetness and both have power.



Related Videos American idol top 4


Phillip Phillips Have You Ever Seen the Rain
Hollie Cavanagh Faithfully Video
Jessica Sanchez Steal Away videos
Joshua Ledet You Raise Me Up
Jessica Sanchez And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
Joshua Ledet It's a Man's, Man's, Man's World
Phillip Phillips sang "Volcano" by Damien Rice
Hollie Cavanagh I Cant Make You Love Me
Joshua & Phillip This Love
Hollie & Jessica Eternal Flame
Hollie Cavanagh Message

No comments:

Post a Comment