Custom Search

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Joshua Ledet is Eliminated American Idol Season 11 Top 3

Earlier, the judges had seemed unable to predict who would get the axe, with Randy telling the trio: 'You guys are three of the best we've ever had. All so talented in such different ways. All got big careers in front of you.'

Jennifer added: 'I just feel like to lose any one of you tonight is heartbreaking for me and most of America. I've never felt so connected to each one of you.'

Steven then praised the trio's 'courage to have a dream,' before a shocked Jessica was the first to be put through.

Joshua Ledet Journey American Idol Season 11

American Idol Top 3 Related Performance May 16, 2012

Steven and Randy Advice for Top 2
Joshua Ledet - "I'd Rather Go Blind", "Imagine", "No More Drama"
Jessica Sanchez - "I'll Be There", "My All", "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing"
Phillip Phillips - "Beggin", "Disease", "We've Got Tonight"
Joshua Ledet Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment