Custom Search

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jessica Sanchez Top 3 Performance Collection - American Idol Season 11

Jessica Sanchez performs "I'll Be There" by the Jackson 5 at the Top 3 performance show.

Jimmy Iovine took Joshua Ledet contemporary, but he throws Jessica Sanchez an old-school curveball, the Jackson 5's I'll Be There. "I love this song!" she exclaims.

"Perfect song, perfect voice, you nailed it, delicious," Steven says.

"It was perfect tone in your voice," Jennifer tells her. "You almost sounded like Michael."

Randy liked it but didn't love it. Here's why: "Once again, we're at the end here, and you're on the stage with all these other dynamic singers. There was never a moment moment."

"Can't I have an opinion?" he asks the booing audience. "NO!" they shout back.

Jessica Sanchez and Phillip Phillips Message Top 2


Jessica Sanchez performs "My All" by Mariah Carey at the Top 3 performance show.

"That was absolutely beautiful, perfectly the right song for you," Randy says, noting that they usually tell contestants not to sing Mariah songs. "I'm telling you what, I think it's one of the best times a Mariah song has ever been performed on TV."

"Hard song!" says Jennifer. "But you did it so beautifully, and you did it in your own way. ... You didn't even go for the big part at the end, and I love that."

"When you sing, you make people hang on your every note," Steven tells her. "I hope you just get used to encore. ... In another crazy way, you'll be the last one standing here, I believe."

"Did you just predict the winner?" Ryan asks Steven.

"Don't I always?" says Steven.


Jessica Sanchez performs "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith at the Top 3 performance show.

Steven stands for her, and touches his heart.

"Well, you just took a great song and made it greater. Thank you," Steven says. "Yeah, yeah, you did."

"You do not what a big deal that is," Jennifer says. "That was amazing. ... Really, really great job, baby."

"You're choosing some really tough hills to climb," Randy says. It started slow for him, but built nicely in the middle and end.



American Idol Top 3 Related Performance May 16, 2012

Steven and Randy Advice for Top 2
Joshua Ledet - "I'd Rather Go Blind", "Imagine", "No More Drama"
Jessica Sanchez - "I'll Be There", "My All", "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing"
Phillip Phillips - "Beggin", "Disease", "We've Got Tonight"
Joshua Ledet Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment