Custom Search

Friday, May 25, 2012

Jessica Sanchez as World Idol after American Idol season 11 finale - Updates

Jessica Sanchez as Latina and Filipina


Jessica Sanchez Latina filipina
Jessica Sanchez also known as World Idol is proud to be a Filipino-Mexican singer. She said “I’m proud of both of my heritages,” Sanchez told Fox News Latino Friday. “There’s never a time when I’m more one than the other. I grew up with both [cultures.]"
Her Father, a member of US Navy is so proud of her, she said “He’s been emailing me back and forth,”
For Jessica, the next thing after american idol is "I could be a one hit wonder,” World Idol Jessica Sanchez told Fox News Latino about why she will pursue her college degree. “I have to have a back-up plan.” and she has also dreams of visiting her homeland "I’ve never been out of the country, so I would love to go," she said. "I hope they let me in the tour.”

Jessica Sanchez on Jennifer Holliday Duet

Sanchez amazed because she was able to to share the stage with one of her biggest idols Jennifer Holliday. she said “The first time I saw her the day before, I wanted to cry,” said Jessica. “It was bunches of fun. I’ve never been able to sing with anybody like that ever in my life. We took every emotion in our body to sing that song.” “It’s insane people said we meshed together so great. I’m glad.”

Jessica's Final Songs

“The songs they presented me with weren’t winning songs, said World Idol Jessica of the single.”That was the closest thing to a winning song.” “I’m going to be doing songs that are 100 percent me,” she said.
“It’s like a different world from what I lived before. I used to be quiet girl, and I still am quite. I didn’t have many friends. Now I’m with these people who share the same passion. It’s like home to me.” Jessica as World Idol

Related Articles and Videos

Jessica Sanchez Top 2 Songs
Change Nothing
The Prayer
I Have Nothing
Phillip Phillips Top 2 Songs
Home
Movin Out
Stand By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment