Custom Search

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hollie Cavanagh I Cant Make You Love Me

Hollie Cavanagh – I Can’t Make You Love Me – American Idol 11 Video

Randy Jackson: You are different type of singer than Bonnie Raitt.

Jennifer Lopez: It’s easier to sing the song when you have heartbreak.

Steven Tyler: It felt short on the dynamic range.



Related Videos American idol top 4


Phillip Phillips Have You Ever Seen the Rain
Hollie Cavanagh Faithfully Video
Jessica Sanchez Steal Away videos
Joshua Ledet You Raise Me Up
Jessica Sanchez And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
Joshua Ledet It's a Man's, Man's, Man's World
Phillip Phillips sang "Volcano" by Damien Rice
Hollie Cavanagh I Cant Make You Love Me
Joshua & Phillip This Love
Hollie & Jessica Eternal Flame
Hollie Cavanagh Message

No comments:

Post a Comment