Custom Search

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jessica Sanchez visits Chula Vista American idol Season 11 top 3

Jessica Sanchez visits her hometown Chula Vista in San Diego.




"I feel amazing," Sanchez, 16, said as she made her way to the stadium's stage. "I'm so happy to represent Chula Vista. It was the people. I missed the people so much. I love you guys. Thank you for all the support."

With the town's mayor declaring May 12 as "Jessica Sanchez Day," the singer sang four songs, including Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You."

Continue reading...

American Idol Top 3 Related Videos: Home town visit

Jessica Sanchez visits her hometown Chula Vista in San Diego.
Joshua Ledet's Parade in Westlake
Phillip Phillips returned to hometown Southwest Georgia

American idol Top 3 Updates Related Videos

Joshua Ledet Updates
Phillip Phillips Experiences
Jessica Sanchez Updates
american idol highest facebook and twitter followers

No comments:

Post a Comment