Custom Search

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Phillip Phillips Interview - American Idol Season 11 After Finale

Phillip Phillips Message After Finale


Phillip Phillips Father Message About American Idol

"He's been doing [well], but it's just grueling hours and it's just amazing what he's done through the journey," he said. "Eight operations since we started American Idol ... He's hitting 50 percent, but he's still up there swinging away."

"The recovery's probably two to four weeks," his father said. "He's healthy, he's good. His kidneys are good. I can't wait for America and the whole world to see him [after his surgery], because he's a big cut-up. He's going to have some fun."

Phillip Phillips Message when he underwent surgeries

"I'm going to get some surgery done, so I'm going to get all better for the tour," he told People. "It was very tough [getting through the season]. I had great doctors and great people surrounding me [who] really helped out, so it's just a blessing to be here."

Related Articles and Videos

Jessica Sanchez Top 2 Songs
Change Nothing
The Prayer
I Have Nothing
Phillip Phillips Top 2 Songs
Home
Movin Out
Stand By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment