Custom Search

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Phillip Phillips Wins American idol Season 11




Phillip Phillips has been named on Thursday (PHL time) as the new “American Idol” after a record-breaking 132.3 million votes.
Phillips considered a strong favorite on online betting sites, impressed Idol judges and fans with his self-assured artistic choices throughout the season 11 edition of the Fox reality singing competition.
Phillips thinks "home" is a really good song.
"I wanted to do my own stuff, but we only had a certain amount of time to do everything, so I had to do that one, and it's a really good song," he said. "The writers are really good. It's not really something I would write, so I'm excited to get my own stuff out there."
"It wasn't really too much of a process," Phillips admitted with his trademark "aw, shucks" smile. "I got to hear it once and they said, 'Would you like to do it?' "
USA Today even hinted that Phillips may have received "sympathy" votes after news reports came out that he was struggling from kidney problems on the show.


American idol Final May 23

Jessica Sanchez I Will Always Love You
Skylar Laine Turn On The Radio
Phillip Phillips wins American Idol Season 11
American Idol Fans Reaction
Phillip Phillips Interview After Finale
Jessica Sanchez Interview After Finale

No comments:

Post a Comment